Requiem for a Drink Index du Forum
Requiem for a Drink
-Bar N°1 de Dreadcast -

Requiem for a Drink Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: How To Delete My Likes And Interests On Facebook ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Requiem for a Drink Index du Forum -> Le Bar -> Discussion entre Nous
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
tagxili

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 12:51 (2018)    Sujet du message: How To Delete My Likes And Interests On Facebook Répondre en citant

How To Delete My Likes And Interests On Facebook
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

.. Now that youve disabled that, youre at least safe that your friends wont get spammed by some like you did a few years ago but youre still in the loop. The "Like" icon is the thumbs-up image to the right of the page. Choose your language. Januar 2013 How to delete Facebook likes A short How-To Once every while you should sort out your likes to resemble your actual likes and interests at the moment. Thanks! Yes No Not Helpful 0 Helpful 3 I have mistakenly deleted interests from Facebook. Please try again later. MESSAGES LOG IN Log in Facebook Google Civic wikiHow Account No account yet? Create an account EXPLORE Community DashboardRandom ArticleAbout UsCategoriesRecent Changes HELP US Write an ArticleRequest a New ArticleAnswer a RequestMore Ideas. 5 Tap the Pages tab. There is no way to stop that. 7 Choose the Likes that you want to delete. This feature is not available right now. If you don't see Likes listed here, do the following: Click Manage Sections Click Likes Click Save 5 Find a page you want to unlike, then select Liked . You should see the interest appear below the drop-down menu; tap it to search for it. Its obvious that this results in a lot of stories for your timeline. Techboomers 109,825 views 3:38 How To Identify Fake Profiles On Facebook (Super Easy & Fast) - Duration: 7:07. Loading. 3 Type in an interest. But Facebook has a solution for those page-owners. Tap on the Facebook apps icon on your home screen or app drawer to launch it. Your Facebook "interests" are pages that you have liked. Loading. Method 3 Adding Interests on Desktop 1 Open Facebook. I receive disability which helps pay for the bills. If you aren't already logged in, enter your email address (or phone number) and password, then tap Log in. Scroll all the way to the bottom until you find the section likes 3. This will enable you to choose different Activity Log options that you want to display on your Facebook app. I occasionally use it to get on, see what my friends are doing, like some statuses, and like some photos. 3 Scroll down and tap Pages. The result: The more pages youve previously liked, the bigger the chance that your friends posts relevancy gets bought down by ad-driven facebook-pages. Just tap the More icon (3 horizontal bars) located on the upper right corner of your screen. Language: English Location: Russia Restricted Mode: Off History Help Loading. The Liked button is to the right of the page's profile image; selecting it will prompt a drop-down menu. Flag as. Learn more You're viewing YouTube in English. Sign in Share More Report Need to report the video? Sign in to report inappropriate content. Just tap the drop-down menu box located on the right side of the post and tap Unlike 5a02188284
baixar gratis o chat do facebook no celularandroidunite facebook hackdas facebook bild mit den meisten likesfoursquare link to facebook pagefacebook credits logofacebook game hack car town exhack game facebook car townhow i can deactivate my facebook accountfacebook chat koolwap.comfree facebook app for nokia 6030

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 12:51 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Requiem for a Drink Index du Forum -> Le Bar -> Discussion entre Nous Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006